Home    Alcamar Sahl Hasheesh

Alcamar Sahl Hasheesh

Alcamar Sahl Hasheesh – Egypt

Kinney Smith Prestig Living is pleased to announce the launch of Alcamar Sahl Hasheesh by Core Developments. A highly luxurious escape on Egypt’s Red Sea coast, Alcamar features stunning sea, coral reef, desert and mountain views. This comes with the opportunity to relax and experience one of the fastest growing destination on the Red Sea.

Sahl Hashees itself is growing at a phenomenal rate and is soon going to be arguably the top destination on the Red Sea. If you drive up to the viewpoint, you can see just how much construction is going on. A large part of this is a world clss golf course.

Alcamar, raised 30 meters above sea level offers views of the Red Sea’s turquoise waters that are practically unrivaled. 92% of the units will have sea views, but be sure to claim yours before you’re in the other 8%.

alcamar 30 meters above sea levelalcamar 30 meteters above sea level


See the Alcamar property types here


Not only will Alcamar have incredible sea views, but you will be able to access that very sea via Alcamar’s private beaches and private pier. This pier extends onto healthy coral and rich sea life. The reef drops down about 25 meters and offers divers the chance to explore Alcamar’s underwater neighbours. This, all right on your doorstep.


Alcamar Sahl Hasheesh payment options

5 years (5% down payment and 10% at contracting)

6 years (10% down payment and 10% at contracting)

7 years (10% down payment and 10% at contracting)

A recap of Alcamar’s units

-Located in Sahl Hasheesh 

-30 meters above sea level

-Sea views from 92% of units

-Apartments, penthouses and townhouses

-Gym, spa, club house and more

-Year-round property management service

-Green golf course backdrop

-30,000 sqm total area with 20% BUA

-Luxurious finishings

-Delivery in 2 years. 

-Down payments starting from 5% with installment plans up to 7 years.

-Prelaunch prices range from 13,000 LE/sqm to 18,000 LE/sqm

-Unit sizes include studio, one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom


Call or Whatsapp +201212254423 to book your unit now.

Alcamar Gallery

Bay Village, Sahl Hasheesh

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

WhatsApp chat